Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using www.wycombegigs.co.uk. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
www.wycombegigs.co.uk allows registration in order for you to post comments and upload images that are relevant to the content and spirit of the website. As a ‘not for profit’ website, we also ask you NOT to use this website as a means of promoting personal gain.
Registration and Account Security
These are the commitments that you agree to as a result of registering with www.wycombegigs.co.uk
- You will not provide any false personal information on wycombegigs.co.uk, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not register for wycombegigs.co.uk if you are under 13 years of age.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Browsing safety and terms of posting comments and images
It is the intention of www.wycombegigs.co.uk to keep your browsing experience safe. However, this cannot be guaranteed. We ask you to commit to the following as a term of using the facility to post your own comments and images:
- You will not post unauthorised commercial communications (such as spam) on wycombegigs.co.uk.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access wycombegigs.co.uk, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on wycombegigs.co.uk.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on wycombegigs.co.uk.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is; hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use wycombegigs.co.uk to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of wycombegigs.co.uk, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other www.wycombegigs.co.uk functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement or our policies.
- All content posted to wycombegigs.co.uk is the sole responsibility of the account holder from which such content originates and you acknowledge and agree that you, and not www.wycombegigs.co.uk, are entirely responsible for all content that you post.
- As a condition of use of this website, registered users agree not to post copyrighted visual material or text, expect by means of suitably acknowledged short extracts for the purpose of ‘review’ and other content for what would be termed ‘fair use’.
Protecting other people’s rights
We respect other people’s rights and reserve the right to take the following action to maintain this principle:
- We can remove any content or information you post on wycombegigs.co.uk if we believe that it violates this statement or our policies.
- If you repeatedly infringe the policies laid out in this statement, we will disable your account.
- If you believe content has been removed by mistake, please use the Contact page to give a full explanation of the situation.
Intellectual Property Rights
You must not use any part of the materials on www.wycombegigs.co.uk for commercial purposes without first obtaining written permission.
The status, as authors of material on www.wycombegigs.co.uk, must always be acknowledged.
Reliance of Information posted
While we make every effort to ensure that information placed on this web site is accurate (which for the avoidance of doubt does not include material placed by registered users, over which we have no control), it does not give any warranty or representations, express or implied, about its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose.
It is a condition of www.wycombegigs.co.uk allowing you access to this website, that you assume full responsibility for using the information on this website, and that you accept that www.wycombegigs.co.uk will not be liable for any action you take in reliance on information on this website.